Friday 9 October 2015

Just For You

Look at me...............I'm back again with another post!!!  It won't last - lol!!!

Today I thought I'd share a card that I created a lot earlier in the year for my demo at The Glitter Pot before they closed their doors - do you ever get the feeling that I spell 'death' to our local craft shops!!!  (They all close on me!!!!)

Anyway here is  one of the cards that I did for this demo using a fabulous Penny Black cling stamp called Divine for the main image. The supporting imagery came from a Penny Black clear stamp set called Sprigs and the little words and butterfly are from another Penny Black clear set called Snippets which is just full of really handy small sized font words - just perfect for squeezing into little spaces!!
The colouring was done using a combination of Copics and Distress Markers - I just love the texture that can be created by combining them.

For added interest I cut up a Flourish die by Penny Black and glued little pieces of it where I felt I needed some decoration and that's it!!

See you next time.............

1 comment:

Julia said...

Ah, one of my favourites. Great to see it posted on your blog.
Julia x