Friday 14 August 2015

Sleigh Bells

Helloooooo. I'm afraid that it is yet another Christmas based post!  (I'm SO sorry but working in the crafting industry we have to make Christmas cards in Summer as that is when all the Christmas related products start coming out!!)

So did any of you catch the Hunkydory Windows to the Heart 4DD on Create and Craft this week? Unfortunately my card samples that I made for the Create and Craft shows weren't collected in time by the courier so none of them made it to the studio - gutted!!

So I thought I'd share with you one of my brand new and unseen by anyone cards that I made with this pretty new collection - made in the style that I just keep doing at the moment!!!
I'm currently addicted to making these style of cards and this mini topper collection from within the Season's Greeting Windows to the Heart collection just suited it perfectly!
As you can see from the photo below I used a matching insert for the inside and then took one of the matching poetry panels from the new Second Little Book of Festive Poetry to put within the opening front section of the card.
I am just enjoying myself SO much working with all this Hunkydory loveliness!!

I'll be back again soon!!........

No comments: