Wednesday 5 August 2015

Santa Paws is now available from Hunkydory Towers!

Hellooooo!!  I just had to stop by to let you all know that the super cute Santa Paws collection is now available direct from Hunkydory.

I honestly had SO much fun working with this collection - there wasn't one image that I didn't want to work with as they were all SO appealing.

Here's one of my creations that I did for the launch.
 As you can see I opted to make a side stepper card which I thought suited these cuties really well. (I'm definitely in to trying out different shaped cards at the moment!!)
From the angle above you can just make out that it has got a matching insert which you can then see properly below. I just love being able to finish off my cards inside like this as I think it makes them look more professional :).
Not only have Hunkydory got matching inserts for their Santa Paws collection but they've got one of their fabby paper pads too - love it!! You can check out the whole Santa Paws range here.

1 comment:

Whisper said...

Aaaah so cute, luv Sam x