Wednesday 1 July 2015

Newbury Papercraft Show

Hi everyone.  I am sooooooooooo excited as I've been invited to demo this Saturday (4th July 2015) at the new Newbury Papercraft Show for Stamps & Memories and what's more I will be demoing with my new favourite product of the moment................BRUSHO!!! (I am truly thrilled and honoured to be asked and am super excited as it's been ages since I've demoed at any of the shows.)

Here's a little taster of what I'll be up to-
The picture above shows what can be achieved when using Brusho for the background combined with Copic colouring for the pretty flower imagery and the picture below shows how you can make very simple wintery looking cards
 Then this one shows just how pretty Brusho can be.
So I really hope if anyone is going to the show that you'll stop by my desk and say Hi!!  Don't forget - it's this Saturday 4th July at Newbury Racecourse :).

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

i'll be there with my friend. I know she'll be pleased to see what she can do with her brushos!!
Kathleen Mc xx

Pauline said...

Gorgeous makes, I am going on saturday morning, and am keen to see your Brusho demo as I have just recently got a set and love them!

Craftychris said...

My friend and I will be there and I am looking forward to seeing what you create with Brushos. I have some and haven't really used them much yet so need some ideas! xxx