Friday 19 June 2015

A Hunkydory Father's Day

Helloooooo.  I thought I'd share something different with you today as earlier this year I became part of Hunkydory's Design Team. I know that most of you know me for working with stamps, inks and alcohol markers but it's been a little secret of mine for a while now that I just LOVE all things Hunkydory!!!  Their products are such top quality that they are an absolute pleasure to work with - I just wish that I was able to work with them more often but I'm normally too busy doing inky things!!

Anyway I thought today I'd give you a sneak preview of Dad's Father's Day card this year that was made using one of my favourite images from the Shimmering Pearl Collection. 
This particular collection is just full of gorgeous pearlised imagery as it has been printed and foiled onto Centura cardstock - it is simply stunning!!

This card is quite large - just a little under A4. As you can see from the photo below I added some heavyweight acetate to the front to give some depth and interest to the card. So consequently i  have made a box for it to go into.

Of course it just had to have the matching pearlescent insert sheet to finish it off inside.

Fingers crossed that Dad likes it!!

1 comment:

Whisper said...

Simply fabby and i'm sure your dad will love it, Luv Sam x