Friday 27 February 2015

Stencil card

Helloooo :). Today I thought I'd share a stencil card that I made last year for one of the classes that I took at The Glitter Pot last year.

This is made using Imagination Crafts Sparkle Gel along with a couple of their stencils namely Wild Flowers and Apple Blossom.
I also embellished with some stamping using a Hobby Art stamp set called Just For You. The background was achieved with Distress inkpads.
 I also coloured the Sparkle Gel using a combination of Copics and mica powders.
In due course I will be offering to make this card as an all day class from my home. If anyone is interested please email me.

Toodles for now.................

1 comment:

brenda said...

Just popping in to say a quick hello after being off line for well over a week, computer was hacked and still not properly sorted. As always a lovely creation Kay.

B x