Sunday 15 February 2015

More Buzzy Bees

As promised I'm back again with part two of the bee cards that I made using the new bee stamp collection set by Jo Firth Young.

This time I stamped, coloured and cut out lots of the little bees and incorporated the bee hive!  The backgrounds were made using the same techniques as in the previous post. All the stamps used are from this one stamp set.
 A closer look.
And here's the second card this time using one of the new mini wording stamps which of course goes perfectly with the stamp set.
 A closer look at the wording.
Toodles.............................

2 comments:

Ellibelle said...

These are so pretty Kay. Love the stamping and inking you did, and the bees are so cute!

Sally H said...

So beautiful! I think those stamps had better go on my wish list! Love the bee hive!