Wednesday 9 April 2014

Heart Barkley

As promised I'm back with another Barkley card that I made for Crafter's Companion :)

This time I used the Barkley acrylic stamp set along with a Tonic heart die to make this super cute heart easel card.
 As you can see I embossed the layered heart with the Barkley Flowers For You embossing folder and then tinted it with my brand spanking new Spectrum Noirs!!!  Now I know that I am normally a Copic girl and this was my first venture into Spectrum Noirs and I can honestly say that I found them really easy to use :) 
I coloured the stamped image with my new Spectrums too. You'll be seeing a lot more Spectrum colouring from me from now on ;)

2 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaah absolutely adorable hun and i'm so gutted i can't come to your class at The Glitter Pot on the 21st June, as son has his school fete and i've been roped into helping - hoping you'll repeat it again soon, Luv Sam x

Unknown said...

This is fabulous Kay love the design & of course the very cute Barkley image xxx