Friday 4 April 2014

Barkley Has Arrived!!

Well the 4 Day Deal featuring Barkley has now finished on Create and Crafts website but the good news is that all the products featured can be bought direct from Crafters Companion.

Below are a couple of cards that I used the Flowers For You embossing folder along with papers and imagery from the Papercrafting Kit and the wonderful Epoxy Stickers which I just couldn't stop using!! I absolutely loved working with this kit as the pastel colours really appealed to me.

 On this card I embossed acetate with the embossing folder.
And this card features the Dottie embossing folder and shows how you can make a really simple but stylish and classy looking card just by layering up the fabulous Centura cardstock.
I'll be back soon with more Barkley :)

So did any of you spot these cards on the telly - I was glued!!!!

3 comments:

lisa said...

These are really pretty, Kay. Thanks so much for your lovely comments. Yes, it was me on FB. I saw you on a post from Jill T. Hope you don't mind. It's nice to keep in touch.
Hugs Lisax

brenda said...

Just popping in with a quick hello Kay as still computer-less so having to beg and borrow a few moments here and there, fingers crossed everything will be back to normal next week.

Super collection of cards as always.

B x

Joey said...

Kay these are both beautiful, gorgeous colours. Joey x