Sunday 22 September 2013

Christmas Spectacular

Well it seems that we are fast approaching the last weekend of September which means that it is nearly time for The Glitter Pot's Christmas Spectacular Weekend (28th and 29th September) where there will be 9 demonstrators showing you all sorts of different card making techniques.

I for one will be there along with Jenny Mayes, Julie Hickey, Gilly Haigh, Alison Moore, Alexandra Kamann, Jane Gill, Jackie Huckstepp and Paula Pascual so there will be lots going on!!

 Above are the cards that I will have on display.  I have taken a break from Colouring With Copics and will be demonstrating with IndigoBlu's FlitterGlu and Flakes - just LOVE this product. The glue makes gilding so easy.

So if any of you are planning on visiting The Glitter Pot next weekend I hope you'll stop by my table and say 'Hello'.


6 comments:

Lou said...

Hi, these are all gorgeous and I can really zoom in with the iPad...love them all Kay. Ooh wish I could come and say HI!,hope you doing ok?
BIG hug,Lou.xxx

Sally H said...

Sounds wonderful! Your samples look amazing and I love the look of those stamps. I must try and use my flitterglu and flakes on some Christmas cards this year. Hope it goes well.

Alyna said...

They look so pretty :) though I couldn't zoom them properly in my ph :)

Whisper said...

Oooo what a gorgeous collection of cards and i'm hoping to pop in and see you, Luv Sam x

Whisper said...

Hi Kay,

Well after doing your amazing class i went home and had a play with my PB's and if you take a look at my blog, you'll see my take on the JOFO stamps - you have to remember i've coloured in with twinkling h20's though !!, can't wait till your class in a couple of weeks, luv Sam x

April Diva said...

Hi Kay,

Just stopping by to say how much I enjoyed the class I attended on Sunday. My attempt with Flitterglu was much better than on the Saturday during Carol's class. Practice makes perfect! I've got a long way to go...lol

Your Christmas cards look fabulous. As I haven't been able to zoom in to take a closer look...for the cards where the words / letters are in white, have they been stamped, cut out and stuck to a background?

Hugs, Pauline xx