Wednesday 18 July 2012

Underwater

Hi everyone.  Thanks so much for all your lovely comments on my last post!!

Today I thought I'd share another card I made for The Craft Barn's Extravaganza weekend using another Gorjuss Girl - this time Awashed from the clear stamp set range.  The main card was made from thick acetate.

I made the background paper myself using Broken China, Tumbled Glass and Bundled Sage Distress inkpads along with Perfect Pearl Mists in Mint, Pearl and Turquoise.  Once it had dried I stamped and embossed flourishes (Artemio Arabesque clear stamp set) using Versamark and White Detail embossing powder.

Other products used:
Nestabilities - Labels Seventeen
Memory Box - Flutter Vine
Tim Holtz Alteration On The Edge Die - Scrollwork
Silver and Crystal glitter glue
White Opal liquid pearls
Self-adhesive crystals

Here's a piccie just of the inside panel so you can see how I stamped and embossed the flourishes onto the mermaid panel as well.

Copics used:
Skin - E000, E00 E01, R20
Hair - E50, E53, E55, E57
Mermaid - YG0000, BG0000, BG01, BG05, BG09
Seashells - RV0000, R81, R85, W1, W3
Sea - BG0000, BG01, BG05, BG10, BG11, BG90, 0
Shading - W1, W3, W5


All products used came from The Craft Barn and talking of The Craft Barn you might like to check out their Facebook site too :)

8 comments:

Bluefairy4U said...

Morning Kay, This was my favourite card will definitely try making one myself ha ha . Love to all Jo :) xxxx

Whisper said...

Wow, what an amazing work of art, Luv Sam x

Craftnut said...

This is amazing Kay - you are very clever! Tracy xx

Lou said...

Hi! this is so lovely,you are very creative Kay- such gorgeous detail and colouring too.
Hope you have caught up on some rest and maybe even sat in the sun :))))
hugs Lou.xxxx

Faye said...

Wow, this is amazingly detailed and very pretty. xx

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a Gorgeous card. Love all your techniques & detail x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Louise said...

Wow kay beautiful card and love the design
Hugs louise xx

G Peplow said...

Simply gorgeous Kay, I love all the layers and acetate!!:0) Gay xxx