Wednesday 15 September 2010

A New Look!

Good morning everyone.  I just had to pop on to tell you about the brand new look that The Craft Barn have now got over on their website and blog!  It is just SO colourful and I absolutely LOVE it.  The new design has been created by the mega talented Chris Dark from The Craft Barn's design team.  She is one VERY clever lady!!

They have also got a brand new 'I shop at The Craft Barn' logo too, as you can see!!  Isn't it great!!  Please do take this picture and add it to your blogs.

Talking of The Craft Barn I have added my October classes to My Event Diary in my sidebar now.  For those of you who saw me demonstrating at the weekend with the Gorjuss Girls I have a day of classes using these stamps on Saturday October 23rd. Click here for more details.

I also have a day of classes booked for The Glitter Pot on Saturday 9th October using some of the new releases by StampAvie and Copic markers. Click here for more details.

So if you fancy any of these you know what to do!!

2 comments:

Katzele said...

Hello miss Copic, remember me ? I was in front of you at the Extravaganza, you learn me how to use copic and I learn you how to paint the sea ;-)
Just to say hi, it was nice to meet you.

Julie said...

Just wish I could get to the Glitter Pot to join you Kay, happy crafting. xxx