Friday 3 September 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

Hi guys.  Sorry that I haven't been posting very much these last couple of weeks but have been busy with card making stuff!!  Thanks so much to all of you who have wished me a happy birthday for tomorrow - really appreciate it.  Infact I have a confession to make!!  As I'm not here tomorrow I have just opened my birthday cards that came through the letterbox this morning - sshhhhhh, don't tell anyone!!

So sorry that I haven't been getting round to some of your blogs recently but I will aim to do better after next weekend when things will have simmered down a bit.

I haven't gotten around to uploading any of the cards that I've done this week for The Glitter Pot's weekend so instead I thought I'd share a card with you today that I made for when I was last demoing there.  I'm afraid that it has been so long since I made this that I can't remember whose the paper is - but it did come from The Glitter Pot so I'm sure you'll find it on the website somewhere!!

The flowers are just sooooo pretty and are by Prima, the leaves were done with a punch and the wording is from one of the Craftwork Cards Oh My Words sets.  These are great for when you want something quickly and are a real life saver!!

The main image is called Kira With Kitten and is by Wild Rose Studio.  I stamped her onto Craftwork Cards Digital Smooth cardstock with black Memento ink and coloured her using Copics.  (Sorry just don't have the time at the moment to find and list the colours I used!!)

All materials used on the card came from The Glitter Pot apart from the Digital Smooth card which came from Craftwork Cards.

Anyway I hope you like the card and hopefully I'll see some of you tomorrow and Sunday at The Glitter Pot.  . 

Have a great weekend everyone.

12 comments:

Sarn said...

Another pretty card. I really must attend another of your classes to learn how to do that dotty background!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW xxx

Craftnut said...

Happy Birthday Kay. Tracy xx

Pauline said...

Hi Kay,

Cute card.

Happy birthday for tomorrow. Enjoy!

If I knew where to send it, I may have been brave enough to make you a card.

Hugs, Pauline x

Lou said...

Hi! Very lovely card Kay and she is so sweet(love her hair).
Great colours/papers too.
Enjoy your day tomorrow.
hugs Lou.xx

chris said...

Good Evening Kay, this is so very gorgeous, love it very much, can you stand it on your mantlepiece and pretend its from me! hehe.
Seriously I really hope you have great Birhtday tomorrrow, dont work too hard.
hugs crhis xx

The Little Stamper said...

Hi Kay.

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you! (Be very glad that you cn't here me actually singing this!

I love the card that you have posted today - that image is so cute. Have you seen the SWALK designs yet? I think you would like them!

By the way - if you hop on over to my blog when you get a chance I have left a little something there for you.

Take care.

Sharon xx

Rita said...

Happy Birthday Kay, I hope you have a Wonderful day. This card is so cute and its colour perfect too. Hugs Rita xxx

lisa said...

A very Happy Birthday, Kay. You're well practised now at this funny age!!
What a gorgeous card, as always.
Hope you have a really great day, although no doubt busy.
Hugs Lisax

Cazza said...

Hi Kay,
I saw you yesterday at The Glitter Pot but didn't realise it was your birthday (doh!) so Happy Belated Birthday for yesterday!!

As always the cards you were demo-ing were amazing :o)

Lots of love,
Cazza
xxx

Carole said...

beautiful card :)

Carol S. said...

Hi Kay, Hope you and Mum are well. I have left something for you on my blog http://carolssussexcraftycorner.blogspot.com

I will see you at The Craft Barn later this month.
Regrds Carol S.

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Kay, love the image and the colours you have chosen for her. xxx