Wednesday 5 May 2010

New Class Dates Added

Hi everyone.  Sorry that I haven't been around quite so much lately but it is chaos here at the moment!!  Anyway whilst it is quiet I thought I would quickly pop on and let you know that I have just added some new class dates at The Craft Barn to My Event Diary on my sidebar.

The classes will be based on using the new clear stamps by Belles 'n' Whistles and will be focusing on two different ways of colouring.  One of the classes will be using Copics to colour and the other Distress inkpads so if you fancy finding out more about them click here to head on over to The Craft Barn's website.

By the way some of you might be pleased to know that The Craft Barn have just added Paypal as a means of paying for your online purchases too.

Perhaps tomorrow I'll actually get a card loaded up for you.................................... 

No comments: