Monday 12 April 2010

Little Miss Missmatch

Morning guys.  Just recently I've been busy creating some cards with the Stamping Bella range of stamps as part of my DT work for The Craft Barn.  So today I thought I'd share a card with you that I created using one of the Ketto range of stamps called Missmatch.  Isn't she lovely?  She always makes me smile when I look at her as she looks as if she is practising her pirouettes - and in those boots too!!!

I used both my Large Oval and Scalloped Large Oval Nestabilities dies for my main image then for the actual card I used Bo Bunny Alissa Twirls background paper which I punched using my Martha Stewart Daisy Edger. The panel of pink Bazzill card was embossed using my Cuttlebug Daisy Pattern embossing folder and to keep the daisy theme going I punched out some daisy flowers using a tiny daisy punch.

As for Missmatch herself - I stamped her using Graphite Black Brilliance which I heat set before colouring her with Copics. Then added some Stickles here and there to make her shine!!

I hope you like it!

By the way don't forget that The Craft Barn are currently offering a £30 Goodie Bag and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning it is to head on over to their blog and become a follower!

7 comments:

Bluefairy4U said...

Kay what can I say another beautiful card again. I have ordered my Ketto thanks a million.
Lovely colours as usual
Love Joxxxx

Marion said...

Such a beautiful card. Just love that image and coloured so perfectly.
Marion

Chris said...

Oh that stamp is just delightful and she looks right at home on your beautiful card :D
hugs
Chris xx

lisa said...

Great card, Kay. She looks like my daughter practising her dancing. More elephant that elegant, but don't tell here I said so!!
I love the colours you've used, a real breath of Spring.
We woke to gorgeous sunshine but within 10 mins of going out it had turned cloudy and cold, talk about 2 seasons in one day! Hope the sun is shining for you today.

Lisax

Kay Carley said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!

Jo - I'm sure that Maisy will be a delightful addition to your Ketto stamps!!

Lisa - I couldn't help but laugh at your description of your daughter practising her dancing!! Don't worry your secret is safe with me!!

Kay xx

Mags said...

oh what a cute image!

Mags

Gill Till said...

This card is absolutely charming. Well done - you really do inspire me. Gill