Friday 19 March 2010

Some Class Dates and a New Challenge Blog

Hi everyone - I hope you are all looking forward to the weekend!  I know that it is the Harrogate show this weekend and I am sure that lots of you will be going to that and buying lots of lovely things!  Unfortunately it is too far away for me - although with the way I've been spending recently perhaps that is a good thing!

I have added some class dates to My Event Diary on my sidebar incase anyone is interested?  I will be taking a morning and an afternoon class at The Glitter Pot on 17th April.  You can click here to find out more about them.

I found out yesterday that my good friends at Sir Stampalot are soon going to be doing a new Challenge Blog!  I am really hoping that I can find the time to have a go at some of these challenges as I just know that the prizes will definitely be worth having as they stock some wonderful products!  That is of course if they don't mind me entering!! If you want to find out more about it click here and it will take you straight to their brand new Challenge Blog which is being run and orchestrated by the very talented Brenda!  I am really looking forward to the 1st April 2010 when it all kicks off!

2 comments:

Sally H said...

Thanks for the mention, Kay and I really hope you can join in. We have some really exciting stuff lined up x

Kay Carley said...

No problem Sally. I am definitely hoping to do one of the challenges at some point as I am trying to get more involved in blog stuff - it is just finding the time to do it!!

Kay xx