Monday 11 January 2010

I Can Get Out!!


Hi guys.  Well after having been snowed in for a few days it is really nice to have made it outside today!!  The snow is beginning to melt but where it was quite deep there is still about 10 inches in depth to get through!!  Luckily (as we live at the bottom of our unadopted road) I have got a 4x4 and it managed to plough its way through the snow and ice.  Once we got onto the main roads it was fine as the snow had been cleared in the middle of the roads - the pavements on the other hand were absolutely treacherous!!

Anyway onto todays card.......again with all this grey weather we are having at the moment I thought I'd post up another bright and cheerful looking card.  This is another card that I made last year using the birthday cake stamps by DeNami Design - available from Stamp Addicts.  I just love these stamps for their clean and simple lines as this makes them quick and simple to colour.  For a change I used my Zig Brushable pens to colour these.  The dotty swirl that you can see in the background is also a DeNami stamp too and the black background paper is by Pebbles Inc but unfortunately you can't get this any more!  The wording is an old Penny Black stamp.

Did anyone watch Dancing On Ice last night?  I just LOVE this programme and have been eagerly awaiting its return and I must say that I wasn't disappointed.  I thought that most of the girls did really well and am looking forward to seeing how the boys fair next week!!

2 comments:

Merry said...

Another great card...that black and white paper is very eye catching.

Kay Carley said...

Thanks Merry! I really liked this background paper so was not impressed to find that it has been discontinued!!

Kay xx