Tuesday 1 December 2009

We Have Frost!!


Instead of all the horrible wet weather this morning we finally had a proper wintery morning with frost on the rooftops and cars and with the sunshine on the frost it was all glittery and sparkly, just like a proper winter morning should be!!

However my posting today doesn't go with the weather at all but I wanted to show you another of the cards that I made a few weeks ago now for when Jill and I did our live TV show.  For this show we had some packs of vellum so I used my set of Fancy Flourishes to decorate it and then coloured my main image (taken from Funky Frames) to match.  As I'm sure you will remember my stamp sheets can be purchased from either The Stamp Man or The Craft Barn.

Talking of my stamp sheets, Jill is currently offering a giveaway of one of my latest stamp sheets to THREE lucky people!!  Click here to head on over to her blog to find out more!!  Also if you want to do some last minute Christmas shopping Jill is offering free postage on all orders over £10 over on The Stamp Man's online shop.  And talking of free postage The Craft Barn is currently offering free postage on all UK orders until December 21st and free postage on European orders over £15 so now is a great time to order anything that you have had your eye on! (Including my stamp sheets of course!!)

I am going to see if I can get myself a little bit more organised over the next few weeks and wondered if any of you out there have any great ideas on how to store the Nestabilities templates?  These pesky things keep slipping and sliding all over the place and keep mixing themselves up so if anyone has any ideas that they would care to share I'd LOVE to hear them!!

5 comments:

Craftnut said...

Lady at a class i went to stored hers on book rings and others have used magnetic sheets to store them on in files.

Tracy

Debbie Dolphin said...

hi kay
woodware are bringing out a4 magnetic sheets which will be great for storing the nesties!!not available just yet but on their way in 1 or 2 weeks.
debbie xxxx

Isabelle Norris said...

And we got snow !! but not much... "English snow" really, it's already melted....
Beautiful card Kay
hugs,
isaxx

kathybart said...

i store my nestabilties on magnetic card that i bought from create and craft sometime ago. i cut a square to replace the original card they were stuck to and keep them in the packet. although once they're on the magnetic card you can store them how you like!!

Pauline said...

Hi Kay,

Lovely card with those butterfly-dragonflies!

I currently have a couple of methods of storing my nesties. First off I cut down A4 magnetic sheets to fit into metal DVD holders. Then I started running a strip of magnetic tape down the back of the carrier card that the nesties are originally attached to. I store these in one of those zip-up CD cases. I can easily flick through them and nothing falls about. I store other Spellbinders dies this way too.

Have a look at: http://craftystorage.blogspot.com/

Hugs, Pauline x