Monday 16 November 2009

Silent NIght Tilda


Today I thought I'd give you all a rest from bears and show you one of the Tilda cards that I did for Saturday instead.  I never used to be ovely keen on the Magnolia images but just recently they have grown on me plus of course they work really well with the Copics!!  The Glitter Pot have just had their delivery of all the new Christmas Magnolia stamps so over the next few days I'll show you some of the other cards I made with some of the other designs.

Meanwhile back to this card.......I stamped Tilda with Graphite Black Brilliance and coloured her using the Copic Ciaos and also the Copic Spica pens to add some shimmer here and there and then added some Stickles glitter glue to the ground area for some extra sparkle.  The papers that you can see are by My Minds Eye and I just embellished them here and there using the Hero Arts Winter's Butterfly clear stamp set.  All of which can be purchased from The Glitter Pot.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Hi Kay,

Lovely card, great colouring. I bought this Tilda image at the NEC. I must have zillions of Tilda & Edwin stamps. I'm waiting for my Winter Kit at the moment. And I just hope this image isn't part of it!

Well...I test drove a Ford Focus Zetec and a Kia cee'd 2, both petrol 1.6 engines. And.... we've gone for the cee'd 2. Higher spec for less money and with that unbeatable 7 year warranty. I'll be sad to see the Rover, aka as 'the tiggermobile' scrapped but it's worked hard over the years. I've done over 100,000 miles in 7 years.

Hugs, Pauline x