Tuesday 20 October 2009

Dashing Around Like A Mad Thing!


I don't have a card to load up that incorporates my title today for my posting!  This teddy looks far too serene for how I feel today!!  I am desperately trying to locate stuff and then pack it before we go whizzing off up the motorway.  Although our show isn't being filmed until midday tomorrow we have to be there 2 hours before and being that I live on the south east coast and that it takes 3 hours from here to Peterborough if the traffic is ok, it means it is far easier and less stressful if I go up the day before.  However it also means that I have a day less to prepare stuff!

So since I've been back at home I have been busy beavering away but have only managed to get a few new cards together which I will show you another time once I have had chance to upload them!!

Meanwhile here is another of those Penny Black teddy cards that I made for The Glitter Pot's weekend back in September.  He has been coloured using the Copics which gives a really clean and crisp look.  The stamping that you see on the background panels was achieved using a Hero Arts background stamp, Versamark and Crystal embossing powder and the background papers that you see also came from The Glitter Pot.

Anyway wish me luck for tomorrow..............

3 comments:

Sharon G said...

I have my Sky Box all ready to record for your show tomorrow. I will wish you luck for your show tomorrow, but I know you won't really need it - the show will be great!

Sharon G

Christine said...

Hi Kay, lovely card as usual, really looking forward to seeing you and Jill tomorrow at Noon. I will give you both a wave.
Love & Hugs
Christine xxx

Kay Carley said...

Hi Guys. So did you catch the show and did you like it???

We will be on again shortly so keep an eye on The Stamp Man's blog for more details on when!!

Kay xx