Wednesday 7 October 2009

Christmas Post



Morning everyone.  As you can see I am still staying with the Christmas theme at the moment as that is all I've been making recently!!  Christmas starts very early for us demonstrators/tutors etc...

This is another card that I did for The Glitter Pot's Birthday Weekend using a Penny Black stamp for my main image and Hero Art stamps for the background along with some backing paper too.  This particular card was my favourite one from the ones I made for this weekend - don't know why!

The main image was stamped with Brilliance Starlite Black and then coloured using the Copic Ciaos.  I have been using these markers a lot lately and I really do like them.  I keep being asked how I rate the Copics against ProMarkers and as I have never used ProMarkers I cannot answer that question.  If any of you have any of these and would like to bring a few along to anywhere I am demonstrating/teaching I would love to try them just so that I can answer this question.  Anyway back to the card.........the Hero Art snowflake was randomly stamped and embossed onto a panel of Bazzill card using Versamark and Crystal embossing powder and the Hero Arts holly was stamped over the top using Stone Grey StazOn.  The Pebbles Inc Snowy Stripe backing paper was punched using a Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch which I bought from Stamp Addicts.  Everything else can be obtained from The Glitter Pot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kay.

I have both promarkers and copics and I can't decode which I like best.

I will try to remember to bring some over foryou to play with on Friday.

Sharon

Kay Carley said...

Hi Sharon. If you could that would be brilliant!!!

Kay xx