Tuesday 22 September 2009

More New Christmas Sarah Kay

I think that this is most probably my favourite card from the cards I designed for The Craft Barn's Extravaganza Weekend.  I just love this new Sarah Kay Christmas image - I think she is sooooooo sweet!!  Again many of you at the Weekend Extravaganza agreed with me as there were only 2 left by the end of the weekend and therefore I was unable to use her for my classes last Saturday.  Once again I used these gorgeous SEI background papers which go so well with her.  She was of course coloured with my Copic Ciaos with the Clear Copic Spica added here and there to add some shimmer which the scanner didn't pick up.  If I get the time I would dearly like to do some more of these for my Christmas cards this year but we will have to wait and see on that!!  If any of you live near The Craft Barn you will be able to see this card and most of the others that I did for their weekend on display there. Meanwhile I'm afraid that I will be bombarding you with yet more Christmas cards for some while yet as that is what I am currently having to make!

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Hi Kay,

Those SEI papers you've been using are just delish. (I've sourced an online retailer where you can buy the pack of papers, not just singles.) And the Copics used coordinate perfectly. I like this Sarah Kay image and the one used in your previous card. I'm going to Ally Pally this weekend, so may make a purchase or two.

Hugs, Pauline

Christine said...

Hi Kay, I saw your lovely card at Craft Barn Extravanga weekend and in 'real life' it is gorgeous, luckily I bought the stamp before it sold out.
It was lovely meeting you on Sunday at the 'Barn' and I will treasure your Snowman tag you gave me. I went back on Tuesday for another look round, it was a lot quieter this time and I couldn't resist getting Set B of Copics. All I have do now is find time to practice. I will be posting a couple of cards using Copics on my blog later this week, once my Sister has had her birthday.
Thankyou for a brilliant demonstration, you are so inspiring.
Love & Hugs
Christine xxx

PS I have lots of your postings to catch up with LOL

Kay Carley said...

Have a good time at Ally Pally Pauline!!

Christine - it was lovely to meet you too. The Copics produce some lovely results so I'm sure you won't be disappointed with them. I shall look forward to seeing the cards!

Kay xx

Christine said...

Kay, I forget to make a note of the website where I can download the Copics Colour Chart. I have googled but haven't found the one you had at Craft Barn.
Maybe you can post it on my blog.
Hugs
Christine xx