Thursday 24 September 2009

Exciting News!!

Morning everyone!!  As you all know for the past few months I have been REALLY busy and I can now reveal what it was I was up to!!  Earlier this year I was approached by Traplet (the people who produce Craft Stamper) about making some craft DVD's.  So very shortly there will be three brand new DVD's coming out featuring yours truly!! (This was why I had to have that photo done on my sidebar!!)

The first DVD has now been put to bed and should be coming out very soon.  This particular one is called Creative Crafting - Basics and Beyond and features Basic Stamping, Stamping and Embossing, Working With Bold Stamps, Combining Solid and Outline Stamps, Kiss Stamping and Interactive Stamping.  As for the other two DVD's  - one is based on Colouring Techniques and the other on Shrink Plastic but more about these another time!!

It has been really hard for me keeping quiet about what I have been up to and even worse having to watch the drafts of the DVD's!!  I really do not like watching myself at all!  If any of you fancy buying a copy it will be available through Craft Stamper magazine and also some craft shops.  The Craft Barn are already taking orders for all three of the DVD's and I know that Jill (from The Stamp Man) will be stocking them too.  (Thanks Jill :))  If any of you do get it and watch it please be kind!!

8 comments:

The Stamp Man said...

I'm SOOOOO excited for you Kay, and I cannot wait to get them! I'm sure they will all be very informative... and well... just brilliant!

Jill xx

Julie Smith said...

Wow congratulations Kay, I'm sure they will be a great success. You must be so proud even if you have to watch the screen through your fingers!

Pauline said...

What fantastic news! I don't know how you've managed to keep quiet about it. It's so exiting. Well done you!

Hugs, Pauline x

Littleminx said...

Kay
You are far too hard on yourself my dear. You always look fab on TV & of course in real life so I have no doubt that your DVD's will be any different.

Saraxx

lisa said...

Oh that's brilliant Kay. I miss you on C&C with all your fantastic techniques so to have 3 DVD's will be great. Mmmm another thing for my Xmas list!!

Lisax

Jo Austin said...

Kay.. I'm dead chuffed for you. Well done on doing the dvd's. They'll be a great help to folks who love stamping, I'm sure.

Take care..
Love Jo xx

Isabelle Norris said...

Congratulations!!! that's fantastic news!!!!
hugs,
isaxx

Christine said...

Congratulations Kay, I am so excited for you. You will be fab, just like you are in 'real life' and also on C&C.
Can't wait for Jill to have them in stock.
Hugs
Christine xx