Monday 28 September 2009

Back To Sarah Kay


Back to those Christmas cards that I have been having to make recently for today.  This is that cute Sarah Kay image that I showed you a few days ago but this time coloured in an entirely different colour scheme.  I did of course use my Copics again though and in the Colouring Technques DVD that will be released soon I show you how I colour my Sarah Kay images using these markers.

The paper is by SEI again and you can see I stamped and embossed the pink Bazzill cardstock using a snowflake image, Versamark inkpad and crystal embossing powder.  The wording and smaller snowflake were stamped in Brilliance Cocoa Bean.  The snowflakes were taken from that Stampendous Snow Spindle Lite clear stamp set and the wording is from Woodware's Traditional Christmas Greetings clear stamp set.  All of these products can be bought from The Craft Barn.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Kay. this is gorgeous, love how you have coloured her, can't wait for your DVD Colouring Techniques to be available.
I bought this image from Craft Barn but haven't got round to using her yet.
Love & Hugs
Christine xx

Isabelle Norris said...

Kay, this is lovely. Perfect with those papers
hugs,
isax

Pauline said...

Hi Kay,

The brown & pink combo is really pretty. Unusual but lovely colour scheme for the Christmas card.

Hugs, Pauline x