Monday 3 August 2009

For You

Morning everyone. It is a lovely sunny morning too here on the south east coast of England.

The blog candy has now been claimed but my sincere thanks to all of you who entered.

Today I am posting up the very last of the cards I did for The Craft Barn's Extravaganza Weekend in June. This was made (as I am sure you can guess by now!!) with my Funky Frames and Fancy Flourishes stamp sheets. The imagery was coloured using Coloursoft pencils and Sansador.

All the products including the stamp sheets are available from The Craft Barn plus of course you can purchase the sheets from The Stamp Man as well.

I still haven't had chance yet to upload the cards we did at The Glitter Pot the other week but I'll see if I can do that either today or tomorrow and then I'll post them up.

I have made a whole host of cards recently but haven't had the chance to scan any of them in so I'll have to see if I can start doing that at a later date - but it is going to be a mammoth task!!

No comments: