Wednesday 22 July 2009

For You

My thanks to everyone who's left me comments over these last few days - I have really enjoyed reading them. Sorry that I haven't been able to respond but I have had my nose firmly to the grindstone and will continue to have for the next couple of weeks. After that I may be able to lift my head up now and again from my workspace and look around instead of having my eyes firmly glued to the table!!

Anyway here is another of those cards from The Craft Barn weekend. (Can you believe that it will only be a few weeks before the next one??) The flowers are from my Funky Frames stamp sheet and have been coloured using Coloursoft pencils and Sansador and the words and flourishes are from my Fancy Flourishes stamp sheet. Not my usual sort of colour scheme this one but I do actually quite like it - I hope you do too!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kay
Back with you again after, well I was going to say lots of fun & games at this end but it has hardly been fun & the games seem to have been snakes & ladders with all snakes & definitely no ladders ----- oh well!---such is life!!
Love the card it looks so summery I'm sure I will enjoy catching up with your earlier postings.
You certainly are busy, still, it will keep you out of mischief.
Best regards. a.k.a. Rita

Lilacanglia said...

Beautiful
Hugs
Angie

Magda said...

Lovely card! Great papers and image.
Have a nice day!
Magda

Christine said...

Kay, I love it, fab colour choice again.
Hugs
Christine xx

judith@poppy cottage said...

Really like this Kay, this stamp sheet is my favourite anyway, and I like this medium too. You encouraged me to get into it with all your gorgeous samples! Hope you get a bit of a break some time, Judith x

Kay Carley said...

My thanks to all of you for such lovely comments - they really made me smile!

Rita - how lovely to hear from you. I was getting quite worried about you as last I heard you had a hospital appointment. I do hope that all is ok.

Kay xx