Thursday 9 July 2009

August Classes

Just a quick post today to let you know that I have a day of classes booked at The Glitter Pot on Saturday 22nd August. Because of other commitments this will be my last Saturday class there for some while. Both of these classes are going to be technique based so if any of you out there struggle with your colouring then these will be the classes for you!! In the morning I will be showing you how to colour with dye-based inkpads and in the afternoon we will be covering how to colour with watercolour pens (i.e. Marvy's/Tombows).

My classes on 24th July at The Glitter Pot are fast approaching now too and as far as I know there are still a few spaces left. For more details on any of the classes click here and this will take you to The Glitter Pot's website.

Right I'm off to my crafting mess.....................

No comments: