Friday 5 June 2009

Stamp Addicts Demo Day Card 4

As I write this I am absolutely shattered as I have been working hard all week trying to get my samples done for The Craft Barn's Extravaganza Weekend!! Luckily I have made it and I just hope that everyone likes what I have created with my new stamp range. I will soon find out!!



Meanwhile here is another version of stamping flowers into pots. For variation I have used both the medium and small flowerpots. This time I have stamped the Simple Daisy and the Tall Aster into them and added the Sprig-let as foliage at the top of the pots. All of these are by Stamps By Judith and are available from Stamp Addicts. Don't forget they can't show these images online but they do sell them.



Hope you all have a great weekend. I will report back in due course as to how my weekend went! Wish me luck.................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kay
So sorry you are feeling shattered, hope you will soon be feeling better.
Another lovely card.
Absolutely certain that you need not be worrying as everyone will be blown away by your new stamps & what you have done with them.
Good luck wishes to you but you really don't need them.
aka Rita xx

Jeannette said...

This is beautiful, I love the colours. Just to let you know KAy that I've just posted my First card using your fabulous stamps, you can find it here

lisa said...

Hope your weekend goes well Kay. You'll be ready for a rest come Monday.
I love these cheerful pots of flowers, they are just lovely.

Lisax

Kay Carley said...

Thanks so much Rita and Lisa.

Jeanette - thanks for posting me the link. I've hopped on over and the card looks fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing it with me.

K x