Thursday 11 June 2009

Outside my old studio




So here are the last few photos of my studio at our old house. As you can see I had large patio doors in one side of the studio which allowed all the light to flood into my work space but I also had blinds that I could filter the light if I needed to. The inside measured 18'x10' so it was a really nice large area to work in plus it was thoroughly insulated and of course had electricity to it too. The only drawback was that when it rained I used to get wet going out to it! I had plug in radiators so that it was nice and cosy in winter and lots of spotlights in the ceiling to illuminate everywhere. As you can see the squirrel plaque was right outside my patio doors. One good thing I made good use of my workspace while I had it and appreciated it every second!

No comments: