Friday 19 June 2009

Busy As Usual!

Today I have been busy printing out project sheets for my classes tomorrow at The Glitter Pot. Apparently both the morning and afternoon classes are full so I will be in for a hectic day!! I will have a day filled with cuttlebugging as in the morning we are making cards using the Cuttlebug and Coredinations cardstock along with some sanding blocks and in the afternoon we will be double embossing using 2 different embossing folders in the Cuttlebug.

I must admit that I don't get the most out of my Cuttlebug ordinarily, as I can go for weeks without using it! So I really enjoyed creating the cards that I made for tomorrow as it made such a nice change for me. There is still lots of stamping involved too though!! I will load up the cards next week sometime for you to see.

In just over a months time I will be back at The Glitter Pot again - this time on a Friday (24th July). I know that there are currently still places available for this so if anyone fancies a day, a morning or an afternoon of crafting you know what to do! Click here for more details.

Meanwhile I must get back to finishing my latest project for Craft Stamper. Can you believe that we are already working on the October issue - it means it won't be long before the Christmas stamps come out to play!!

No comments: