Friday 1 May 2009

At Last!! A Card!!

Hi guys. Just to prove that I have actually been working this week on making cards as well as the stamp sheets, here is one of the cards that I had made for The Glitter Pot but won't be taking with me tomorrow due to one of the papers being discontinued!

I hope you like it! The stamps I have used are all by Penny Black and are currently in stock although I don't know if they will be by the end of tomorrow! The paper on the left has been discontinued but was by Bo Bunny and the one on the right is by My Minds Eye. The type of shrink plastic that I used is 'frosted' which is pre-sanded one side and clear on the other.
Don't forget to call back over the weekend to see some of the new designs!

2 comments:

lisa said...

What a shame the paper is discontinued Kay, it's lovely, just like your card. Don't work too hard!!

Lisax

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Gorgeous effect with the frosted shrink plastic.