Thursday 28 May 2009

The 2nd Workshop Card

So here is the other card we will be making today and as you can see a hint of brown crept into this card too. I quite like wearing pink and brown together but had never done this colour scheme before on a card but I think it worked out quite well! (The only trouble is the brown colour reminds me of chocolate and I keep wanting to rush for the Cadbury's Dairy Milk!)

The main image stamps that you see here are all off of the same Judikins stamp set and the papers are by Denami. I stamped and embossed another Judikins stamp (Mince Flourish) to create the background on the pale pink panel and then simply added some punched out flowers from scrap pieces of paper and card to embellish the card further.

This is the 'girl' that is most like me from this particular stamp range as I just LOVE to shop!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kay

Yet another lovely card & brown with pink is a colour scheme that I use often in making cards.

Why did you have to mention Cadbury's? ---- I'm now drooling.

Still working on hubby for tomorrow.

aka Rita

Daisy Chain said...

Hi Kay

Fantastic girlie card. I'm sure we all know a shopaholic if we're not one ourselves that is...Love you background stamping, and the little shopping bags.

Hugs Debbie xx

Sarah Hyde said...

Hi Kay, I just love the attitude on this girl! Like you the colour makes me reach for the chocolate but then I don't really need an excuse. I really like the combination that you have used.

Sarah