Tuesday 7 April 2009

Princess Girl

Well unfortunately none of my cards made it onto Stamp Addicts's new live show yesterday as Royal Mail let me down and my cards didn't arrive at Stamp Addicts HQ until 4pm yesterday afternoon! So I have decided to continue posting up the ones I made here so that at least you get to see them! I hope you like them!!

So here is one of the cards that I made with the Princess stamp sheet but she is without her tiara! All of these different sets of girls that I'll be posting up over the next few days are available from Stamp Addicts.

The background papers are from The Craft Barn by The Paper Company and the strips of black flowers were taken from another background paper but I can't remember which one!!

The flowers were punched out from Bazzill cardstock and decorated with a white opaque gel pen and gemstones were added to the centres of the smaller flowers.

I've posted up the print out of the stamps that are on this particular stamp sheet too so that you can see exactly what you get!

2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Hi Kay xxx
what a shame yourcards did not get there in time you have done an out standing job with these stamps xxx
hugs Dawnxxx

lisa said...

These cards are gorgeous Kay. It's such a shame they didn't make it to the TV, they deserve to be seen.

Lisax