Friday 3 April 2009

A Peek At Some New Stamps

Hi Everyone. For the last couple of days I have frantically been trying to get together a few cards with some new stamp sheets that Stamp Addicts sent to me. Because of other commitments I only had 2 days in which to do this so I'm afraid that I had to resort to using my stash of background papers!!

Stamp Addicts will be doing a live show this coming Monday on Ideal World at 11am and will be showcasing these new stamp sheets on there so watch out for it.


Meanwhile here is one of the cards that I made using one of these un-mounted stamp sheets by Judikins. I'm afraid that in my rush to do the cards I have no idea whose the background is but I do know that I bought it at The Glitter Pot and it is double-sided! This was also an ideal time to use my Nestabilities and my Prima Petite flowers that I bought a little while ago from The Craft Barn.


The images and wording were stamped with Stone Grey StazOn and then watercoloured with Zig Brushables.


I've also uploaded a print out of the actual stamp sheet too so that you can see the other images on there. Don't forget to catch the show on Monday to see what the girls make!
Meanwhile over the next few days I'll post up some more of the cards that I've made with these new stamps.

1 comment:

lisa said...

I love the backing papers you've used Kay and is that a bit of cuttlebugging I spy-Love the card.

Lisax