Saturday 11 April 2009

Dandelion Elephant

Today I thought we'd have a bit of a rest from the 'girl' cards so here is one of the elephant cards that we made last Saturday at The Craft Barn. The image is by Little Claire and is coloured with Inktense pencils. (Available from The Craft Barn.) The strips of card were just off-cut pieces left over from trimming the panels and I just drew a zigzag border on them to create more interest.

I'll post up the other elephant card tomorrow which we made in the same style as this one.

4 comments:

Jo Austin said...

abolutely love it Kay..

love Jo x

Daisy Chain said...

Awww that's so cute. I love what you've done.

Hugs Debbie xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

So cute ,love your colouring and layout xxx
happy easter babe xxx
hugs Dawnxxxx

lisa said...

Lovely Kay. I spy a cuttlebugged background. Beautiful!

Lisax