Monday 30 March 2009

A Secret!!

Well yesterday I did sort of promise to let you in on a secret...................

A little while ago Katy (editor of Craft Stamper magazine) approached me about designing a free stamp for the cover of the magazine. I was absolutely thrilled to be asked and of course said that I would be delighted. So a little while ago I sharpened up my pencil and drew a little something!!

Today that 'little something' arrived in the post for me to design some cards with for Craft Stamper. So keep a look out for the August issue (on sale in July)!

As to what it is....................................well I think I'll keep you guessing for a while! After all I've got to have some secrets haven't I?

3 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Oh wow Kay thats brilliant news xxx
i bet you were over the moon xxx
will make sure i get a coppy when it comes out so i can try your stamp
hugs Dawnxxx

Artyjen said...

How fabby and exciting. I get CS by subscription now so will not miss it.
xoxo

lisa said...

You are a tease Kay. I love your stamps so can't wait to see the new one.

Lisax