Sunday 29 March 2009

My First Sarah Kay Card

Good morning everyone. As promised here is a sneaky peek of one of the Sarah Kay cards we will be making next weekend made in my favourite colour of lilac. As you'll already know from my Oh My God post I am truly amazed at the quality of these clear stamps - the detail you get from each stamped image is remarkable.

Being that this is for a class I can't go into detail as to how it was made but I will tell you that all the backgrounds have been created by hand - not a backing paper in sight and the image has been coloured with Copic Ciaos which are fast becoming a firm favourite.

I will post up the other class cards next week.

Meanwhile if you check back here tomorrow I might let you in on a secret!!

2 comments:

lisa said...

Yet another beautiful card in those yummy colours. Kay. Love the stamp-she is so cute. I also spotted a bit of cuttlebugging going on in the background!!

Lisax

Isabelle Norris said...

oh this is GORGEOUS !!
hugs,
isa xx