Monday 23 March 2009

Lilac Dragonfly Card

Good morning to you all. First of all I hope that all you Mothers out there had a lovely day yesterday.

Over the weekend I was busy creating and this is one of the cards that I came up with using my Flitters and Flutters un-mounted stamp sheet plus a Katzelcraft swirl from one of their un-mounted stamp sheets. I hope you like it!

By the way I think that my Mum liked her Mother's Day card - well she says that she did anyway!!


I have also posted up the Flitters and Flutters stamp sheet so that you can see the other imagery that is on it too. As always my designs can be purchased from The Stamp Man. The Katzelcraft stamps are available from The Craft Barn.





3 comments:

lisa said...

Lovely card Kay. The colours are gorgeous. I have this themeplate already and love it used with the swirls, will definately be trying that myself.

Lisax

Daisy Chain said...

Fabulous card Kay. I love this set, which incidentely I already own. It makes me think of summer.

Hugs Debbie xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning as always and so such beautifully colours xxx
i must get my set out and have a play xxx
hugs Dawnxxx