Sunday 8 March 2009

Flutterfly class card

What a lovely sunny morning it is here - it is still cold outside though so I think yet another day of staying indoors crafting will be called for!

This is the other card we made on Friday morning using the same set of Stampendous Flutterfly Friends images and the Hero Arts Fantastic Flourishes clear set. Yesterday I made another card with these stamps this time using the delightful bee so I'll let you see that one tomorrow. It is so very rare that I actually get time to just sit and play and to be honest I should have actually been making a start on my next assignment for Craft Stamper but as I had already stamped out and coloured some images of the bee when I was trying to decide which images to use for the class I could not let them go to waste!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hell Kay
Just got in after getting soaked when caught in a downpour of rain with sleet mixed in. Was feeling very wet, cold & miserable but having seen your last 2 blogs am feeling considerably better. Love the 2 cards & only wish I lived close so that I could have attended the class.