Thursday 12 March 2009

Buzzy Bee

This is a card that I did some while ago now back when my Double Delights un-mounted stamp sheet was released under The Stamp Man's Aspects of Design range (No.29). I can hardly believe that is is almost 3 years ago since it came out! Time definitely does fly!


I was pushed for time when I did this card so as you can see I decided not to make my own backgrounds for this one but instead used some pretty background papers from K&Co. I don't know if you can still get these particular papers any more but there are so many pretty papers available now that I am sure you could find something equally suitable.


I have posted up the Double Delights stamp sheet too so that you can see the other imagery on this un-mounted stamp sheet. This sheet was called Double Delights because of
there being both solid and outline imagery of the butterflies that match each other i.e. you can stamp the solid image first in a pretty colour (or colours) and then stamp the matching outline image over the top in a darker colour! Plus of course you can also use these images separately. Originally the flowers were also supposed to have solid counterparts but I ran out of room on the stamp sheet!

1 comment:

Daisy Chain said...

Hi Kay,

Not visited you in a few days, been busy working, but I can see you've made some beautiful creations while I've not been around. I love all the bees, butterflies and dragonflies, they are so beautiful. Love your colour schemes too.

I love your BEE card posted on March 9th, it's so cute.

I'm off to the Hobbycrafts show on Sunday, can't wait.

Hugs Debbie xx