Monday 23 February 2009

Your Comments

I would just like to thank everyone for all your kind comments that you have left so far. They have been so nice to read and I really appreciate them so much. The funny thing is if it hadn't been for my friend Sarah, from Stamp Addicts, I wouldn't have been able to read your comments as for some strange reason when I set up this blog the comment part wasn't working even though I had enabled them! Thankfully Sarah kindly helped me out with this and got it all up and running for me - so thanks Sarah!

I would also like to thank those of you who have signed up to be 'followers' too. (Ooohh it sounds as if I am making some sort of acceptance speech at the Oscars doesn't it?? I would just like to thank....................blah de blah de blah.....!!!) Seriously though when I started doing this blog just over a week ago I wasn't too sure if anyone would actually read it let alone leave comments and sign up to follow it regularly - so a big thank you to you all.

To be honest I very nearly gave up on this blog before I got it up and running! I had hopped about on other people's blogs to see how they were set up and some of them are SO pretty and professional looking that I thought 'I'd like mine to look like that!' However when it came to trying to upload pretty templates to my blog they just wouldn't upload for whatever reason so after goodness knows how many attempts I finally gave up and decided to just go with a plain boring one instead.

I did want a different header though and to be honest this took me several attempts to get right too! So all in all it is a wonder that this ever happened! So if anyone out there would like to design me a pretty blog and install it all for me please feel free!

3 comments:

Isabelle Norris said...

sorry I was not able to help more. But you sorted it out in the end
hugs,
isax

Anonymous said...

Hello Kay
So glad that you did set up your blog as I am enjoying seeing your work.
Sorry but I can't help in any way as I am quite computer illiterate.
What is this signing up to be "followers"?

judith@poppy cottage said...

Kay, if you go to 'thecutestblogon theblock.com' they have free blog backgrounds, and instructions on how to put them on your blog. I did mine in about two minutes. I'm a novice too! Look at my blog, I'm one of your followers, Judith x