Wednesday 18 February 2009

More cards from Stevenage




As promised here are a couple more cards that I made for my demo at Stevenage using the Stamps By Judith flowers this time. I have really fallen in love with these stamps as they are just so versatile. The puffball flowers that have been added to the sprigs on the bottom card are actually done with a small snowflake stamp that is stamped lightly several times while moving the stamp around ever so slightly. The milkcan is actually another of my favourite stamps in this range. What is nice about this particular stamp is that once you have stamped the entire image, you can then just ink the flowers in the milkcan and have them around the base of the can or put them into pots. I didn't do that for this card as I wanted to use some different imagery - instead I used the 3 weed flowers, 2 sizes of grass stamps and a little flower head stamp to add to some of the grass stalks. The images again were all coloured with Zig Brushable pens.
To see the rest of the cards that I did at Stevenage visit Stamp Addicts blog. (Listed on the left-hand side.)

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Love these cards Kay, especially the green one, it's so delicate. The stamps are lovely.