Wednesday 25 February 2009

The 2nd Magenta card


For this card I only chose to use one of the flower panels from the stamp so that I could make a smaller card. (By the way because this is such a nice large stamp this would be a great one to use with shrink plastic.) The background was achieved in exactly the same way using a Cuttlebug embossing folder and vellum.

I've been asked if I have got any hints or tips when using the Cuttlebug and to be honest I really can't think of any as it is so straight forward to use and the leaflet that comes with the Cuttlebug tells you all you need to know to get started. If anyone else has any great tips let me know and I will post them up.

3 comments:

Debbie Dolphin said...

hi kay
Jill told me you had started a blog and ive managed o find it.I keep going on at Jill to do one to(think she's fed up of me!!!)
It looks great,i will add you to my favourite blogs if thats ok on my blog
byee for now
Debbie

Debbie Dolphin said...

hi again kay
i was reading where you said about blog backgrounds.Heres a link which has lovely ones and is easy to do http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free-backgrounds.
If that helps
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hello Kay
Like the card & thanks for noting my asking about hints or tips using a Cuttlebug.
Especially like the vellum background & must say that I wouldn't have thought of using vellum in a Cuttlebug so thanks for planting the idea.